American Roulette is one of the most popular casino games out there. This unique casino game features 38 pockets, including the “0” and the “00.” The 36 squares of the betting table alternate between red and black and the zero and double zero squares are green.
There are two types of betting with American Roulette, inside betting and outside betting. You can make bets on a single number, a range of numbers, red or black and even or odd numbers. There’s a multitude of betting opportunities. There is no definite strategy to win at this particular game, so you’re free to come up with your own.
- You need to understand the payout of your bet and since there are 38 pockets, you have a 1/38 chance of winning, which equals about 5.26%.
- You can play red or black, even or odd or low or high.
- A straight up bet is wagered on one individual number.
- If you play a column, you set your chip in 3 boxes marked “2 to 1” which marks 12 numbers with 0 and 00 excluded.
- With a split bet, you wager on two connecting numbers by setting your chip on the line of the two numbers.
- In a corner bet, your chip is set where four numbers come together.