French Roulette Gold
There are few things more exciting than the spin of the roulette wheel, the call of “no more bets, please” and the inevitable fall of the ball.
It is also a relatively simple game: pick a number between 0 and 36 and place your bet. If the ball falls on your number you win.
French roulette is a slight variation on the American version in that the wheel only has a single 0, in contrast to the American wheel that has both 0 and 00. This means the odds are slightly better that red or black is hit.
- Straight bet (individual number): $10 maximum
- Outside bets (red/black, even/odd): $80 maximum
- Dozen bets (groups of a 12 numbers: “1st 12″- “2nd 12” – “3rd 12): $70 maximum
- Inside bets are within the standard roulette layout (numbers between 0 and 36)
- Street Bets are known as “Three-number bets” and are placed on any three numbers in a row on the table and pays 11 to 1
- Line Bets are known as “Six-number bets” and covers six numbers that appear in two adjacent rows on the table and pays 5 to 1
- Column Bets cover an entire column of numbers on the table and are placed at the bottom of the column paying 2 to 1
- Even-Money Bets are when a bettor places a bet on 18 numbers at once; this can be a sequence of numbers (e.g., 1-18), color (red/black), or the grouping of odd/even numbers and pays, as the name states, even money