Multi Wheel Roulette
Multi wheel roulette is a new spin on the classic favorite casino game. Since the late 18th century, the number of roulette players has only increased throughout the years. The simple game is popular among all types of gamblers from around the world. The roulette wheel is widely recognized by new and veteran gamblers throughout the globe and continues to be a preferred game by many.
The rules are simple and have remained mostly unchanged throughout the centuries. There are several varieties including American and European, but multi wheel roulette takes the essence of the classic and adds a refreshing twist that offers a higher advantage to the player.
- Players can spin up to 8 roulette wheels at one time, increasing the odds of winning in at least one or more wheels.
- The highest payout is with a straight up bet which pays 35 to 1 and is when players wager on a single number.
- Split bets are on two adjacent numbers either vertical or horizontal in placement. The payout if the ball lands on either number is 17 to 1.
- A street bet is when players place bets on 3 numbers in the same horizontal row. The payout for winning this way is 11 to 1.
- Another available option is to bet on either odd or even, and red or black.